- Venus is building a Decentralized Finance (DeFi) money market platform on Binance Smart Chain to enable digital asset lending and generation of synthetic stablecoins backed by a basket of various BEP-20 assets.
- The project aims to support three core features:
- Over-collateralized lending where users can borrow assets whose value is 75% or lower than that of the assets supplied.
- Earn interest by supplying supported collateral assets to the protocol.
- The ability to mint VAI, the protocol's default synthetic stablecoin pegged to the value of 1 USD.
- The XVS token is the native BEP-20 governance token of the platform and is primarily used for voting in governance decisions such as product improvements, integration of new collateral, changes in platform parameters, etc.
- According to the initial platform setting, 79% of the total XVS token supply will be allocated for Ecosystem Mining and be distributed as follows:
- 35% to the Lending Pool, or to users who receive interest by depositing assets for others to borrow.
- 35% to the Borrowing Pool, or to users who borrow assets and pay interest to the platform.
- 30% to the Stablecoin Pool, or to users who mint VAI on the platform.
Ranking 98/104 XVS Price $37.64 Price Change 24h $8.40 24h Low / 24h High $28.11 / $40.29 24 Hour Trading Vol $120,122,895 Market Cap $313,709,661 Max Supply 30,000,000 Circulating Supply 8,334,891 / 30,000,000 XVS Price History 7d Low / 7d High $10.42 / $40.29 30d Low / 30d High $3.68 / $40.29 90d Low / 90d High $2.50 / $40.29 52 Week Low / 52 Week High $2.07 / $40.29 All Time High $40.29 Website https://venus.io/ About XVS Trader Analysis XVS/USDT
Have more questions? Submit a request