- CertiK Chain is a Delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) blockchain built with the Cosmos SDK. It aims to act as the basis where blockchain infrastructure and decentralized applications can be built securely.
- With native in-chain features including Security Oracle, CertiKShield Reimbursement Pool, and a secure programming language (DeepSEA), CertiK is built to ensure the security of different types of blockchain products from development to post-deployment.
- The CTK token is the native utility token of the platform and is used in the following use cases:
- Gas consumption for smart contract operations;
- Staking for network consensus;
- Rewards for participating in the Security Oracle network;
- Collateral and reimbursements for CertiKShield;
- Community voting for decentralized network governance.
- The project has raised 39.43MM USD from two rounds of private token sales, where 38.00% of the CTK total token supply has been sold at 0.77 USD / CTK and 1.90 USD / CTK.
Ranking 331/372 CertiK Price $1.67 Price Change 24h -$0.12420 24h Low / 24h High $1.31 / $1.71 24 Hour Trading Vol $17,295,156.67 Market Cap $58,808,303.33 Max Supply 101,253,781 Circulating Supply 35,040,406 CertiK Price History 7d Low / 7d High $1.31 / $2.70 30d Low / 30d High $0.8135 / $2.70 90d Low / 90d High $0.7777 / $2.70 52 Week Low / 52 Week High $0 / $2.70 All Time High $1.67 Website https://www.certik.foundation/ About CertiK Technical Analysis CTK/USDT
Have more questions? Submit a request