- Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching Decentralized Finance (DeFi) applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in an interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem.
- The Avalanche network confirms transactions in under 1 second, supports the entire Ethereum development kit and enables millions of independent validators to participate as full block producers due to its unique architecture.
- Avalanche has two consensus engines at launch:
- AVAX, the native token of Avalanche, is used for:
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) value transfer.
- Staking and securing the network.
- Pays for operations, computation and storage.
- Creation of new blockchains and subnetworks.
|Price Change 24h||-$2.63|
|24h Low / 24h High||$30.20 / $34.27|
|24 Hour Trading Vol||$378,104,701.72|
|Theta Price History|
|7d Low / 7d High||$26.70 / $34.55|
|30d Low / 30d High||$23.74 / $39.39|
|90d Low / 90d High||$4.05 / $59.94|
|52 Week Low / 52 Week High||$2.79 / $59.94|
|All Time High||$59.94|