- Fantom is building a programmable platform on a directed acyclic-graph based distributed ledger.
- Fantom uses an asynchronous byzantine fault tolerant Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism called "Lachesis" and integrated with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and the Web3JS stack. Users can thus write, compile, and deploy smart contracts on Fantom in the same way as they can on Ethereum.
- According to the team, key features of Fantom relate to:
- Speed: on Fantom, there is no need to wait for block confirmations; transactions are final and confirmed usually within 1-2 seconds.
- Security: with the use of the Lachesis aBFT consensus protocol, Fantom can support a large number of nodes in a permissionless, open-source environment.
- Smart-contract support: Fantom allows parties to execute smart contracts in a trustless and highly scalable environment.
- The FTM token is required for staking, on-chain governance and as payment for network fees. Naturally, FTM can also be used to transfer FTM-denominated value.
Ranking 71/72 FTM Price $0.7691 Price Change 24h $0.09323 24h Low / 24h High $0.6681 / $0.8367 24 Hour Trading Vol $449,129,965.29 Market Cap $1,958,076,229.75 Max Supply 3,175,000,000 Circulating Supply 2,545,006,273 FTM Price History 7d Low / 7d High$0.5635 / $0.8456 30d Low / 30d High$0.2501 / $0.8456 90d Low / 90d High$0.1213 / $0.8717 52 Week Low / 52 Week High$0.003328 / $0.8717 All Time High $0.8717 Website http://fantom.foundation/ About FTM Technical Analysis FTM/USDT https://s3.tradingview.com/snapshots/u/usX8zB5f.png
Ada pertanyaan lagi? Kirim permintaan